Sunday, July 29, 2012

New to Blogging

OK, so here I go. I can't believe I am actually starting a blog. As I type, I am wondering how in the world am I going to keep up with it on top of everything else I do! Let's see, School for me starts in about a week, and as of right now, I think I'm going to teach 1st grade again... the verdict is still out though, because a week ago I was teaching 2nd this year. Take a bet anyone? In addition to teaching school, I am a busy mom, and I have another half that I keep around because he makes me so happy. :) My son takes karate 3 times a week, my fella plays softball, I'm the Drama Coach and I teach Sunday school children's church. Whew! And now I'm a blogger. Well, I'm going to try to be one. We'll see. I am not going to say that this blog is going to be strictly about my teaching, or about being a mom, or anything else. It's going to be about all of it. All the things that make me, well, me! So, sit back and follow me, if you are as scatter-brained as me it will make perfect sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment